Easy SQL Reporting, Analysis, and Visualization
A self-service SQL data discovery, analysis, and visualization tool to help you create custom, interactive charts, SQL reports, and dashboards from your data — all from a simple drag-and-drop interface.
Import from SQL Select and Create Reports Easily
The primary function of a database is to store important business data, but when it comes to SQL data analysis and reporting, most database reporting tools lack visual analysis capabilities or they are simply too complex or require specific skills or development to access and analyze important metrics.
eazyBI makes it easy to connect to most popular SQL databases including: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and others. Import your data from specified database connection using SQL SELECT statements. No complex setups or configuration required!
- Create interactive charts, SQL reports, and dashboards with flexible drag-and-drop interface to make faster and better-informed decisions.
- Visualize your data the way you want with bar, line, area, pie, scatter, bubble, time-line, map, Gantt, gauge or mixed charts.
- Schedule regular daily import from provided SQL SELECT statement results and always have all your reports ready the moment you need them.
- Combine your data with other information sources in a single dashboard for a full overview and a single, central point of access for all your business decisions.
- Perform multi-dimensional analysis and examine your business data by drilling in and out of your data cloud instantly.
- Analyzing business data has never been quicker and easier with OLAP real-time data analysis.
Start Your 30-day Free TrialNo credit card required
SQL Report and Dashboard Examples
SQL Reports – Products Sold, Revenue by Month
SQL Reports – Revenue, Products Sold, Average Price by Country
SQL Reports – TOP 20% Most Selling Products
SQL Reports – TOP 10 Companies by Revenue
SQL Reports – Main Markets by Revenue and Products Sold
SQL Reports – Product Price, Sales, Revenue Distribution
SQL Reports – Product Sales-Revenue Timeline
SQL Dashboard Example
Questions, Feedback, Support, and Documentation
Please feel free to contact
if you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions. We are always happy to hear from our clients.
For more detailed information about eazyBI for SQL — the main concepts, data import, and the creation of charts, reports, and dashboards — please refer to eazyBI SQL documentation.
Start With a 30-Day Free Trial
No credit card requiredGet Started