Scope of Policy
This policy together with the Terms of Service apply to your use of websites eazybi.com, docs.eazybi.com, community.eazybi.com, and eazyBI for Jira Cloud (the Services). This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data eazyBI collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed and used by us.
We are a data controller for your personal data collected during the conclusion of the contract and providing the Services.
eazyBI is a data processor for your data loaded in the eazyBI system during the use of the Service. You as a data controller of data stored using the Services are welcome to request your copy of the Data processing agreement.
We are committed to protect your data by applying relevant security controls. More details are available in our Data Protection Statement.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: when you sign up for and use the Services, consult with our customer service team, send us an email, post on our blog, or communicate with us in any way, you are voluntarily giving us information that we collect. That information may include your name, physical address, email address, IP address, credit card information, as well as details including occupation, purchase history, and other demographic information.
- Information provided to us by third parties selling our products to you. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally permitted or required to disclose such information to us.
- Information from your use of the Service: We may receive information about how and when you use the Services, store it in log files or other types of files associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This information may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you have taken using the Services.
Information Gathering and Usage
We may use and disclose Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer. When we do have to share Personal Information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information by requiring these third parties to enter into a contract with us that requires them to use the Personal Information we transfer to them in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
- To bill you for the Services provided. This includes sending you emails, invoices and receipts. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To promote use of our Services. If you use any of our Services and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email about that. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email we send. In addition, we may use information we collect in order to advertise our Services to you or suggest additional features of our Services that you might consider using.
Information is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Retaining Your Information
We retain your personal information during the period of Services provisioning, and 3 (three) months after the termination or expiration of the Services agreement, to make possible prolonging of the Services more convenient.
Your Legal Rights
You have rights to:
- request from us rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
- make a complaint at any time to the Data State Inspectorate (DVI), the supervisory authority of Latvia for data protection issues (www.dvi.gov.lv). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the DVI so please contact us in the first instance.
eazyBI may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your eazyBI primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.