April 12, 2019
eazyBI Community Day | Las Vegas
The Biggest eazyBI Event in America!
Going to Atlassian Summit 2019 in Vegas? Join us on On April 12, 2019, right after the Atlassian Summit, for the biggest eazyBI event in America. For the first time ever the eazyBI Community Day 2019 will take place in Las Vegas in the beautiful Excalibur Hotel located in just a 10-min walking distance from the Mandalay Bay.
This is your opportunity to participate in this “once in a year” eazyBI event to learn more about eazyBI, get inspiration and ideas, share your experience with the eazyBI team and other eazyBI users, and individually work on your challenges with eazyBI experts.
Everything you need to know about eazyBI!
- Latest features, news, and upcoming eazyBI releases.
- Best-practices and ideas presented by eazyBI experts.
- Practical use-cases and workshops in two parallel tracks.
If Las Vegas is out of your reach, you can join us on May 16-17, 2019 for two-day eazyBI Community Days 2019 in Riga, Latvia.
Here’s a short insight from the last year’s eazyBI Community Days in Riga, Latvia.
Who is This For?
Whether you are just starting out or already familiar with eazyBI, if you want to make the most of it, discover latest and upcomming features, learn from eazyBI pros and experienced users, solve individuall challenges, and reach the full potential of your business reporting, eazyBI Community Day 2019 in Las Vegas is a “must go” event.
- Experienced eazyBI users will greatly benefit from fresh new ideas, insights, best practices, and use cases. If you’ve already built eazyBI reports for your company or your customers, eazyBI Community Day will help you reach the next level and make the most out of latest eazyBI features, and improvements.
- New eazyBI users, it’s your chance to see the full potential of eazyBI and start your journey with the right foot forward. Give yourself a real jump-start and hit the ground running with many practical use cases, new ideas, best practices, hands-on individual workshops with eazyBI team members, as well as individual 1:1 sessions to get you started.