We are a successful and fast-growing company with thousands of customers all over the world. It is a stable, profitable, and self-funded company with no external investors. We value both controlled business growth as well as providing the best working environment and tools for our employees. We have a flat organization structure where everyone is a “manager of one”. Learn more
Customer Support Consultant with expertise in
As a Customer Support Consultant, you will help our customers to build custom business reports for advanced analytics, ensure they are aware of all product features and assist with any technical issues that may arise.
If you are passionate about educating people, finding better ways to get things done, and want to work at a fast-growing international SaaS scale-up, this job is for you!
- Help customers learn and master eazyBI features and assist them in becoming data analysis professionals.
- Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the eazyBI technology and solutions to client business.
- Keep our worldwide customers happy by assisting them, delivering online training, and personalized support.
- Manage customer onboarding experience, including setup, configuration, and active usage.
- Understanding customer data analysis needs, business specifics, and industry to create sample eazyBI reports and calculation formulas.
- Collaborate with colleagues in developing documentation and knowledge base for use by other team members and customers.
- Communicate with customers over e-mail, chat, and screen sharing.
- Identify areas of solution expansion and adoption opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written in English.
- Overall knowledge of BI system architecture, operation, and technical requirements, including basic knowledge of the value of databases and ETL processes.
- Enthusiastic personality, eager to foster a positive work environment. Client-focused attitude.
- Ability to learn and become proficient in eazyBI products.
- It is desirable to know enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
- Preferred 3+ years of technical account management, engagement management, system implementation, or BI consulting experience.
- Preferred degree in engineering, computer science, MIS, or equivalent.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are located in Latvia.
You will get:
- Opportunity to work from home or any other place with Internet connection.
- MacBook and other technical equipment you need for your workspace.
- Flexible working hours according to your preferences.
- Opportunity to visit international conferences.
- Health insurance.
- Annual educational opportunities of your own choosing.
- Paid volunteer days.
- Experienced and professional teammates.
Want to join our team?
Apply by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your previous experience and why you are interested in this position.