Your goal will be to develop new features and improvements for the eazyBI business intelligence web application.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- perform full cycle of development – understand the needs and requirements, implement a solution, create automated unit and integration tests, validate solution with colleagues and users;
- use MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL, and Oracle databases;
- participate in technical support of eazyBI customers (2-week support shift in about each 3 months).
You will get:
- an opportunity to work from home or any other place with Internet connection;
- a MacBook with everything you need to do your work;
- flexible working hours according to your preferences;
- an opportunity to visit international conferences;
- a small but experienced and professional team of colleagues.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com and tell why you would like to join the eazyBI team and tell about your previous experience and your skills.